1. Collection and Use of Personal InformationPersonal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
1.1 What personal information we collect:When registering with Ptengine we may obtain the following types of information from you (including for the purposes of obtaining a free trial of Ptengine services) or concerning your computer/device which may include information that may itself be used to identify and/or contact you (“Personally Identifiable Information”).
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Website Name and URL
- Company Name (optional)
1.2 Ptengine may also receive certain information that may be provided by your browser or mobile device including:. Browser Information . Operating System Information . Mobile Device Information . IP Address . Pages Accessed . Time of Visit . Time of Last Visit . Geographical Location . Referring Site
4. Storing and transferring your personal information
4.1 Security.We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, change or damage. All personal information we collect will be stored on secure servers. All electronic transactions entered into via our Website will be protected by SSL encryption technology.
5. YOUR RIGHTS IN RESPECT OF your personal information
5.1 If you are located in the EU, in accordance with applicable privacy law, you have the following rights in respect of your personal information that we hold:
- Right of access. The right to obtain access to your personal information.
- Right to rectification. The right to obtain rectification of your personal information without undue delay where that personal information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure. The right to obtain the erasure of your personal information without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- Right to restriction. The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal information in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the personal information is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that personal information.