Choose your plan
Let's Discuss A Plan That Matches Your Particular Need
Free Trial (15 days)
Premium & Enterprise Plans
Looking for more or an enterprise account? Contact us.
Who else uses Ptengine?
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact us to get our enterprise and agency pricing.
- Is there initial cost or fee to open an account?
- No. Ptengine is free to use for the first 15-days. After 15-days you can upgrade to one of our paid plans with additional pageviews, profiles and heatmaps. Or if you choose not to upgrade you will be downgraded to our limited free plan.
- Can I upgrade Ptengine part way through my subscription?
- Yes! You can upgrade Ptengine at anytime. It will take affect from the day you decide to upgrade. If you decide to downgrade to a lower or free plan it will take effect immediately and you will lose access to existing heatmaps, features, page views and data retention not within the scope of the lower tier plan that you choose.
- How are page views allocated to my account?
- Regardless of the date that you upgrade, the plan you choose will allocate a set number of pageviews which refill on the first calendar day of each month. For example, if you upgrade to a Start up plan on August 20, you can use 50,000 pageviews until August 31. On September 1 your account will be refilled with another 50,000 pageviews that you can use until September 30.
- Does my annual subscription automatically renew?
- Yes. If you decide to pay annually it will renew on the same day in one year's time unless you email firstname.lastname@example.org with your intention to cancel your subscription 2-weeks prior to the next renewal date.
- What payment methods do you support?
- We accept in app credit card payment (VISA / Master / American Express) for both annual and month-to-month plan subscriptions. These payments are processed securely by SSL and our payment provider Stripe. If you choose a monthly plan, it will renew on the same day as your first payment was made. If you decide to pay annually it will renew on the same day in one years time. You can cancel your subscription 2-weeks before the next payment is due by emailing email@example.com with your intention.
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- You can cancel your subscription by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org 2-weeks prior to your next renewal date with your cancellation intention.
- Any other questions?
- Please feel free to contact us. contact us