Ptengine (the "Service") refers to all websites, properties and services owned or operated by Ptmind Inc (the "Company"). Below is a briefing on how Ptengine collects information from you or your computer/device about visitors to sites tracked by Ptengine ("Visitor Information") as well as the information it gathers from Ptengine clients who visit www.ptengine.com
and use the service to track their website ("Client Information").
Please note that Ptmind uses its own service, Ptengine, to collect information that will allow insight into user activity on www.ptengine.com
1. Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
1.1 What personal information we collect:
When registering with Ptengine we may obtain the following types of information from you (including for the purposes of obtaining a free trial of Ptengine services) or concerning your computer/device which may include information that may itself be used to identify and/or contact you (“Personally Identifiable Information”).
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Website Name and URL
- Company Name (optional)
1.2 Ptengine may also receive certain information that may be provided by your browser or mobile device including:
. Browser Information
. Operating System Information
. Mobile Device Information
. IP Address
. Pages Accessed
. Time of Visit
. Time of Last Visit
. Geographical Location
. Referring Site
2. Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
3. Visitors to Ptmind Clients’ Websites
Our Clients may use customized and proprietary Ptengine’s code, software and/or services (“Service”) to obtain information regarding the activities that users engage in while visiting their web pages (“Client’s User Data”). When a user visits a website that uses Ptengine’s Service, Ptengine codes contained on the website contacts Ptmind’s servers and enables Ptmind to collect Client’s User Data.
Ptengine’s collection and analysis of Client’s User Data helps our Clients to evaluate and understand how their users are interacting with their websites and potentially to modify their websites in order to make them more valuable or useful for their users. Ptmind’s Clients determine the types of Client’s User Data that are sent to Ptengine’s servers for analysis. This data may include or be linked to Personally Identifiable Information depending on how our clients use Ptengine Services on its website(s).
In addition, Ptengine may collect certain information about a Client’s Visitor’s computer that may be provided by the Visitor’s browsers. This includes browser information, operating system information, mobile device information, IP address, time of visit and the referring website, application, or service. Such information is collected even though not determined by the Client.
4. Storing and transferring your personal information
We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, change or damage. All personal information we collect will be stored on secure servers. All electronic transactions entered into via our Website will be protected by SSL encryption technology.
4.2 International Transfers of your Personal Information.
5. YOUR RIGHTS IN RESPECT OF your personal information
5.1 If you are located in the EU, in accordance with applicable privacy law, you have the following rights in respect of your personal information that we hold:
- Right of access. The right to obtain access to your personal information.
- Right to rectification. The right to obtain rectification of your personal information without undue delay where that personal information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure. The right to obtain the erasure of your personal information without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- Right to restriction. The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal information in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the personal information is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that personal information.
You may also review and edit the personal information you have submitted to us by logging into your account on our Website.
5.3 You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the Supervisory Authority in your jurisdiction.
6. Cookies and Other Technologies
Ptengine does not take responsibility for failure by you or your browser to accurately implement or communicate your browser preferences or settings.
For more information on amending your cookie settings, refer to your browser instructions. If you choose not to opt out of Ptengine cookies there will be a presumption of your consent.
7. Disclosure to Third Parties
Ptmind never sells or shares any Visitor Information with individuals or companies other than the specific client on whose website Ptengine collected the Visitor Information. All data Ptengine collects belongs to Ptmind.
The information is provided to clients in the form of aggregated reports and/or statistics that identify collective behavior of visitors to the client’s website, as opposed to the behavior or activity of specific or identified individuals.
8. Protection of Personal Information
Ptmind takes adequate precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
9. Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
No payment information will be requested of you when registering for the free trial.
11. Policy Concerning Children Under Age 13
Ptmind does not knowingly or intentionally collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under 13 or from websites that are directed to children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.